Monday, March 12, 2012

Little News

I have just a little news and I have to clean house and pack yet so I will be short!

The Quilting Shed came and I will include a pic next time.  It is Great and I can't wait to fill it with all (and I mean a lot) my stuff.  I don't think there will be room to have classes but Oh Well.  I'm not kidding on the classes part as that is what I did for about 15 years - teach quilting.

Paul is supposed to have the floor carpeted by the time I return.  Maybe even some electric but I can use it as is because it does have some - outdoor electric cords are wonderful!

I am leaving for the mountains of TN tomorrow at 6:30a.  Staying there thru Sunday.  Driving to Ohio on Sunday where I will visit all.  Coming back home on Friday the 23rd.  I hope to have lots of good times to share with you.

In the mean time -

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your shed. I know that you can't wait to get all your things into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to see your shed! lol! Too bad it's not big enough for classes. That would have been nice! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip and you know I cant wait to swing by your way and sit a spell in that shed!! YIPPPEEEE>... Take care and be safe, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a safe trip. A Quilting Shed sounds great too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your shed grow ;-). Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete