Friday, January 8, 2010

The Newbie

This is the first day of my blog. Please be kind if you do read this and offer any advice you would like.

I was a cross stitcher then moved to quilting for about 25 years or so and have just gotten back into cross stitching again about 3 years now. I am working my way back into linen but it is a slow process. I have done several items on Hardangar - CHS Sweet Humility and am working on her VoHRH and CatHRH. I am also hand quilting for someone and hope to be done with it in the next 2 months.

I enjoy reading other blogs from stitchers to see what they are currently working on. I love to see their progress. I am a very slow stitcher - a much faster quilter.

I will sign off now as I have to pick up the grandson from school. Until later. Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan..your blog looks just fine! Welcome to the world of blogs!! I will warn you, they are addicting!! One blog leads to another and then another... Thank you for your kind words on my blog about my son..that was very sweet of you.

    I tried quilting about two years ago and it just wasn't my thing. But I love to cross stitch and rug hook. I, too, am a very slow stitcher..especially with the linen. Thank you again and I will list you on my blog!

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging Susan and thanks for dropping by my blog! I have dabbled in quilting many years ago but then found cross stitch and it's been what's called my name ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    I think you will enjoy bloging. We share lots of ideas. Its fun!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete